Welcome to Week 36! This week will tackle the concept of Solution Concentration. Many of the experiments we conduct in chemistry use chemicals in aqueous form. By the end of this lesson, you will know how to prepare chemical solutions of a specific molarity. Let’s go!
Checklist for the week:
- Week 36 Attendance Check-In (required by 10am 5/29)
- Molarity (Google Form assignment)
- Dilution (Google Form assignment)
- ELISA (optional virtual lab with assignment)
You did it! Just to make sure, here’s a checklist of items you must complete this week by Sunday, May 31 at 11:59pm:
- Weekly Attendance Check-In (school district requirement)
- Molarity (worth +10 assignment points)
- Dilution (worth +10 assignment points)
- Optional Lab Assignment (worth +30 bonus lab report points)
Remember, you can email me any time. Office hours for Science are Tuesdays from 11am-12pm and Thursdays from 1pm-2pm. Check your student Gmail for Zoom instructions.
Don’t forget to complete the Week 36 Bonus Credit Opportunity!