To conclude our learning about enzymes, complete the Enzymes STEM Case Gizmo. This is a new type of Gizmo – everything is self-contained within the simulation. No packet to complete! Work through the STEM Case to find out what’s wrong with Claire. Hint: it has something to do with her enzymes! To receive credit for the assignment:
- Create a Google Doc titled “What’s Wrong with Claire? – Your Name” (example: What’s Wrong with Claire? – Pierre Swart)
- Copy and your first Hypothesis statement from the Gizmo and paste it into your Google Doc
- Repeat step 2 each time you revise your hypothesis
- Briefly explain what was wrong with Claire
- Take a screenshot of the Case Completed screen
- Share the Google doc with Mr. Swart at firstname.lastname@example.org
Return to the Weeks 34-35 – Lactase Persistence post and continue our work for the week.