Today we scored the four written sections of the EOC practice exam, with students using rubrics to score and revise their own exams. The rubrics are available in the practice exam posted yesterday.
Today we reviewed the multiple choice answers to the EOC practice exam, along with all of the other multiple choice questions on the ful version of the exam. The full version, along with the correct answers, of the 2014 Biology EOC Practice Exam (Washington State) can be downloaded by clicking here.
Students had the entire class period today to take a Biology EOC practice exam. Please review yesterday’s post for additional details. Students received 50 points for demonstrating solid and sustained effort throughout the exam. The following information was displayed on the overhead throughout the class period:
- This is a practice exam
- Treat it exactly like the real exam:
- No talking
- No other resources (notes, phone, people, etc)
- Be respectful of all others in the room
- Do your best
- You receive credit for solid and sustained effort
- Finish early?
- Complete Chromosome Presentation
- Extra credit reading under back window