Welcome to Week 37! This week, we will tackle the topic of acids and bases.
Last week was the latest in a long string of really tough weeks for our country. Rather than try making a light-hearted video introduction, I am simply asking you to visit the Future Voter registration page on the Washington Secretary of State website. You can register to vote as early as age 16, and then you will be able to vote once you turn 18. Vote for the country you want and vote in every single election. While you are waiting to turn 18, remember that every dollar you spend is also a vote in support of wherever your money was spent. Be intentional with who you choose to give your money to. Your vote is your voice – scream!
- Week 37 Attendance Check-In (required by 10am 6/5)
- [H+] and pH (pH Concepts Google Form assignment)
- pH Indicators (pH Analysis Gizmo)
- pH Lab@Home (optional bonus credit lab)
You did it! Just to make sure, here’s a checklist of items you must complete this week by Sunday, June 7 at 11:59pm:
- Week 37 Attendance Check-In (school district requirement)
- pH Concepts (worth +10 assignment points)
- pH Analysis Gizmo (worth +20 assignment points)
- Optional pH lab (worth +40 bonus lab points)
Remember, you can email me any time. Office hours for Science are Tuesdays from 11am-12pm and Thursdays from 1pm-2pm. Check your student Gmail for Zoom instructions.
Don’t forget to complete the Week 37 Bonus Credit Opportunity! For a complete list of all of the bonus credit opportunities, bonus assignments, and bonus lab reports offered during distance learning, click here.