Welcome to Week 33! For this week, we will be focusing on stoichiometry: the quantitative relationship between reactants and products in a chemical reaction. As a question: How do you convert between grams and moles to determine the mass of product in a chemical equation? Please work through the list of links below. Each section contains important information and ends with a portion of the weekly assignment. You can complete it all in one sitting or break it up as needed. Ready, set, go!
- Week 33 Attendance Check-In (required)
- Mole Ratios (Google Form assignment)
- Going Through the Mole Tunnel (Google Form assignment)
- Limiting Reactants (Google Form assignment)
- Percent Yield (Google Form assignment)
- Summary of Stoichiometry (encouraged)
You did it! Just to make sure, here’s a checklist of items you must complete this week by Sunday, May 10 at 11:59pm:
- Weekly Attendance Check-In (school district requirement)
- Mole Ratios Google Form (worth 10 assignment points)
- Mole Tunnel Google Form (worth 10 assignment points)
- Limiting Reactants Google Form (worth 10 assignment points)
- Percent Yield Google Form (worth 10 assignment points)
Remember, you can email me any time. Office hours for Science are Tuesdays from 11am-12pm and Thursdays from 1pm-2pm. Check your student Gmail for Zoom instructions.
Finally, by popular demand…click here for the Week 33 Bonus Credit Opportunity!