Welcome to Week 32! For this week, we will be focusing on mass-mole conversions. In other words, how are particle mass and particle number connected? Please work through the list of links below. Each section contains important information and ends with a portion of the weekly assignment. You can complete it all in one sitting or break it up as needed. Ready, set, go!
- Week 32 Attendance Check-In (required)
- The Return of the Mole (Entry Task)
- Counting by Weighing (Google Form assignment)
- Moles and Molar Mass (Textbook Exercises in Google Doc)
- Comparing Amounts (Exit Task)
- Chemistry Refresher…review now before it’s too late!
- Unit 4 Honors Project…the wait is over!
You did it! Just to make sure, here’s a checklist of items you must complete this week by Sunday, May 3 at 11:59pm:
- Return of the Mole Entry Task (worth 10 assignment points)
- Counting by Weighing (worth 10 assignment points)
- Textbook Exercises (worth 30 assignment points)
- Comparing Amounts Exit Task (worth 10 quiz points)
Remember, you can email me any time. Office hours for Science are Tuesdays from 11am-12pm and Thursdays from 1pm-2pm. Check your student Gmail for Zoom instructions.
Finally, by popular demand…click here for the Week 32 Bonus Credit Opportunity!