Welcome to Week 31! For this week, we will be focusing our learning on the subject of toxicity. In other words, how much is too much? Please work through the list of links below. Each section contains important information and ends with a portion of the weekly assignment. You can complete it all in one sitting or break it up as needed. Ready, set, go!
- Toxicity Entry Task (Entry Task)
- How do our bodies protect us from toxins?
- Calculating Toxicity (Exit Task)
- Bringing it all together (Lesson 74 Exercises)
- Chemistry Refresher…review now before it’s too late!
- Unit 4 Honors Project…the wait is over!
You did it! Just to make sure, here’s a checklist of items you must complete this week by Sunday, April 26 at 11:59pm:
- Toxicity Entry Task (worth 5 assignment points)
- Toxicity Exit Task (worth 5 assignment points)
- Lesson 74 textbook exercises (worth 20 assignment points)
Remember, you can email me any time. Office hours for Science are Tuesdays from 11am-12pm and Thursdays from 1pm-2pm. Check your student Gmail for Zoom instructions.
Finally, by popular demand…click here for the Week 31 Bonus Credit Opportunity!