Welcome to Week 31! For this week, we will be focusing our learning on how scientists have tried to make sense of the world by organizing organisms into groups based on similarities they share. Please work through the list of links below. Each section contains important information and ends with a portion of the weekly assignment. You can complete it all in one sitting or break it up as needed. Ready, set, go!
- Timeline of Biological Classification (required)
- Biological Classification POGIL (required)
- Building a Dinosaur from a Chicken (required)
- Biology Refresher…review now before it’s too late!
- Biology Honors Credit…push yourself!
You did it! Just to make sure, here’s a checklist of items you must complete this week by Sunday, April 26 at 11:59pm:
- Timeline of Biological Classification section of Google Doc (worth 10 assignment points)
- Biological Classification POGIL (worth 60 assignment points)
- Building a Dinosaur from a Chicken section of Google Doc (worth 10 assignment points)
Remember, you can email me any time. Office hours for Science are Tuesdays from 11am-12pm and Thursdays from 1pm-2pm. Check your student Gmail for Zoom instructions.
Finally, by popular demand…click here for the Week 31 Bonus Credit Opportunity!