First off, we need to “talk” logistics, or how our science class will operate as we engage in distance learning:
- Tuesdays are new Science learning days.
- New Chemistry lessons will be posted each week on Monday mornings at 8:00 (in case you want to get ahead!)
- Work for the week is due by Sunday at 11:59pm after the Tuesday it was assigned.
- Office hours will take place through Zoom meetings on Tuesdays (11am-12pm) and Thursdays (1pm-2pm).
- You will receive meeting instructions to your student Gmail before each meeting. Attendance is optional but encouraged.
- Check your student Gmail account daily. Email me any time with any questions, comments, or concerns you have.
- To make sure you fully comprehend the information on this page, take the Week 30 – Logistics Quiz!
- After completing the quiz, go back to the Week 30 – Types of Reactions page and proceed to Step 2.