The Great CDC Scavenger Hunt (Centers for Disease Control)
For Advisory today, students are instructed to work with a partner to complete a scavenger hunt lesson prepared by Highline Public Schools central office staff.
Here are the ten Scavenger Hunt items:
- When are the times that are most important to wash hands?
- What is the proper way you should wash your hands?
- Do sanitizers work for all people as tools to kill viruses?
- Do disinfecting wipes work effectively?
- Is sneezing and coughing on clothes better than using a tissue paper?
- How do viruses change?
- What is the most effective soap for young kids?
- What is the impact of toilet seats on the spread of communicable disease?
- What are places that are high risk for contamination?
- What are places in school that are high risk for contamination?