For your assigned element, research the following information:
- Your element’s name, symbol, and description (including pictures if available)
- An explanation of why your element has the name assigned to it
- An explanation of how, where, and by whom your element was discovered
- A list of your element’s uses
- A description of how your element is mined or obtained
All sources must be cited. Only include information from credible scientific sources. If unsure, ask!
Collect all of this information into a Google Slides and share with Mr. Swart.
Updated: October 9 – Our collection of completed element profiles is growing! Please visit the Element Profiles page and check out the slide decks of the elements in the periodic table.
Study for the Chapter 2 test on Friday. Make sure to complete your Chapter 02 Notes to use on the test.