- Individually: Read and follow ALL directions for Evolutionary Biologists on pgs 44-45 of the BSCS Biology Textbook.
- Make sure the following information is written in your notebook:
- Notes on Interview with an Evolutionary Biologist
- Notes/diagrams of dissection
- Coloring sheets complete
- Answer to question 2e (pg 45)
- Notes from essay, “Evidence for Evolution: Vestigial structures” Not the one in the book
- Answer to question 3a (pg 45)
- Answer to question 4 a-b (pg 45)
- Team: Create a poster that you can use to explain to your classmates of how fossils form and how they can be dated. Use the half-slip in your packet that explains exactly what needs to be in your final presentation.
- Description of their career
- How each of the following is evidence for evolution
- Comparison of chicken dissection wing with bat wing and human hand diagrams
- Description of vestigial structures (what, why & how)
- Description of homologous structures (what, why & how)