Due to our aging technology infrastructure, many students were unable to complete their chromosome projects on Wednesday. With all science teachers together at a district-wide meeting, the substitute will provide students with the following work options:
In order of priority:
- Complete the Chromosome Project and email it to me (the PowerPoint and Activity Logs).
- Complete and turn in Chromosome Project reflection worksheet (copies on table under blackboard).
- Complete and turn in Unit 4 exam and Unit 5 quiz revisions.
- Check grades in Illuminate, identify missing assignments, locate missing assignments on the class website, print the work, complete it, and turn it in.
- Complete extra credit reading.